Kumaun University Annual Examination 2018
Kumaun University Annual Examination has been released application form for BA, BSC, BCom 2nd and 3year regular and private students. Here we will show you how you can fill the whole application form of Ku Annual Exam.
Personal examination of classes other than the graduate and postgraduate first run by Kumaun University will be held from March 15. Kumaun University Administration has started preparations for annual examinations. For the first time, for private examinations, the application will also be made online on the University website. Viva VC, Prof. DK Naudiyal gave this information by a press briefing on Wednesday.
Some Important Things You Must Know Before Applying
It is worth mentioning that the private examinations conducted by Kumaon University have been entrusted to the Open University this year. Under this, except for the graduation and postgraduate first year for the year 2018, the examination will be done only on the behalf of KU in the remaining classes. For which the university administration has started preparations.
The portal of the University for the application has been opened since January 24. Participants participating in the said exams will apply online only. In order to deposit the application fee, on February 22, the date for submission of application form has been fixed on February 24.
How to fill application form of KU Annual Exam 2018
2. In order to submit the application, SBI’s website onlinesbi.com or Android phone number can deposit the fee through State Bank Annex Application.
3. Examination fees can be deposited online through online, Debit Card, Net Banking, Credit Card, SBI Wallet or offline mode i.e. through bank invoice.
4. The candidates will not have to pay any extra fee for depositing the fees through the debit card.
5. The last date for submission of application fee is from 22 February to 11:45.
6. The website of the university will be open from 24 January to 24 February at 11:45.
7. The last date for submission of application form will be from 24 February to 11:45.
8. Application on the website will be applied only to candidates entering the annual system.
9. The graduate and postgraduate first examiner are not eligible for the application.
10. Under the annual examination system, related examinations are proposed from March 15.
Important Notice For Ph.D. Students
Application for entrance examination for the degree of research from Kumaon University has also been made online since this time. The University website can be applied for admission test 2018 at kuentrance.in
Application fee can be deposited only on the lines of the annual examination. However, the application fee has been extended this year from the university. In the place of a pre-determined fee of one thousand, now the applicant will have to give two thousand rupees. The last date for submission of application fee has been fixed on February 21.